Brookfield Show Society, 15 May 2020 — 17 May 2020
Brookfield Show Cookery Section
NB: Online Entries open 1 May and close 9 May.
Special instructions for Brookfield Cookery Section:
- Where applicable, please write a description of your item in the "Exhibit" box, eg for entries in class 530 Marmalade, please specify variety, eg Orange Marmalade. Do the same for all classes where a description is needed. This is particularly necessary if you have multiple entries in the one class - many thanks!
- If no special description of the item is needed, eg class 502 Boiled Fruit Cake, you can do multiple entries at the same time, and leave the "Exhibit" box blank. After entering your name leave "Exhibit" empty (eg Class 505 - Banana cake requires no exhibit descriptor)
- After selecting the class/classes, click ADD ENTRY
- To add another entry, scroll up and select 'Class" again, repeating the process until all entries are completed.
- When complete, select "Continue", which will then summarise all your entries and the entry fee payable.
- If correct, agree with the conditions and select "Continue"
- The entry fee payable is then displayed. YOU MUST select "PAY WITH CASH OR CHEQUE" to finalise the entry.
- This will complete the entry process. An email confirmation will then be sent to your nominated email address summarising your entry and fee (which you pay when you deliver you entries to the Showground.
- If you don't receive an email confirmation, your entry has probably not been finalised or the email you entered was incorrect - please check instructions above.
- If possible, please bring a copy of this when delivering your entries to the show
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you at the Show!
Click here to view location of showgrounds
By placing an entry you accept this shows Terms & Conditions of Entry
Entries open: 01/01/2019
All Entries close: 05/02/2019