Freds Pass Rural Show
Freds Pass Rural Show, 20 Jun 2021 — 24 Jun 2021
Conditions of Entry
· By entering our virtual show, you are agreeing that the photographs that you submit can be posted on Freds Pass Rural Show’s website and Facebook page, and may be used for publicity in the future.
· By entering this competition, the exhibitor undertake that the media used for the entry is a true representation of the condition of the exhibit and has not been enhanced or altered in any way.
· You must have the permission of any individuals in the photo before you upload it and you must own the copyright of the image that you submit.
· The exhibitor must be an Australian resident.
· Entries not completed in accordance with the terms, conditions and regulations, and any incomplete or indecipherable entries, will be deemed invalid.
· No late entries will be accepted.
· The Chief Steward may place in the correct class exhibits considered to be entered in a wrong class.
· The judge’s decision is FINAL, and no correspondence will be entered into. Our experienced judges in each section will bring a relaxed style of judging to our online comps!
· The soul objective of this event is to provide a friendly competition that celebrates exhibition and encourages participation in agricultural shows like ours.
Please read instructions in each class carefully, in particular photo and presentation requirements.
Entry Fees: Non-Members $2.40; Members, Disability/Carer/Aged Pensioners, Senior Card Holders, Juniors (under 17 years) $1.20
Prize Money (unless stated otherwise)
Adults 1st $10, 2nd $6, 3rd $4
Junior 1st $8, 2nd $4, 3rd $2
All exclusive of GST. Prize Monies unclaimed by 31 July will be forfeited.
TIPS ON PLACING ONLINE ENTRIES: -
When you initially register to use Showday Online, if you do not get your registration confirmation email immediately, check your junk email. If not there, redo your registration and double check that you have entered your email address correctly. If you see a message that says there is already an account for your email address, log in using your password, or if you don't remember your password or don't remember registering before, click on "Reset Your Password" and follow the instructions.
Only one family member needs to register. Type the name of each family member entering in the 'Name of Exhibitor' box, then place all the entries for that person. Repeat this for each family member, before moving on to the Checkout Page.
Don't type anything in the 'Exhibit' box unless it is important for you to name your entry e.g. an art work with a title, or a name of a pet.
In each class, if you are entering more than one item, adjust the "Number of Entries' box near the bottom before you click on 'Add Entry'.
“ADD BULK ENTRY" function is useful for schools or groups, for when you are entering more than one individual in the same class e.g. entering 5 children in Drawing – 9 to 12 Years.
At the Checkout Page, you will be able to purchase a Show Membership if you wish to support the Freds Pass Rural Show in this way, and it also entitles you to discounted competition entry fees.
By placing an entry you accept this shows Terms & Conditions of Entry
Entries open: 26/05/2021
All Entries close: 24/06/2021