Freds Pass Rural Show
Freds Pass Rural Show, 16 May 2020 — 17 May 2020
UPON REGISTERING FOR THE FIRST TIME A PASSWORD WILL BE EMAILED TO YOU. IF IT DOES NOT COME THROUGH CHECK SPAM OR JUNK MAIL.
Purchase a membership and enjoy the prestige of becoming a member of the Freds Pass Rural Show Inc.
Membership categories and prices:
Family (2 adults & up to 3 children under 17 yrs) $66
Junior (under 17 yrs) $10
Disability/Carer/Aged Pension or Seniors Card Holders $10
Membership entitlements include:
· entry to the 2 days of the show
· one carpark in the Members Carpark section
· one Equestrian Vehicle Pass (not available for Junior members)
· reduced entry fees to Hall, Livestock and Equestrian Section classes
· voting rights at the Freds Pass Rural Show Inc AGM
· discounted and early purchase offer of 50 Km Feast tickets
· other exclusive special offers that may occur from time to time
How to purchase a membership online
1. Click on “Membership Purchase“ which appears under “Select Classes” (this is on the right hand column below).
2. Click on the newly appeared “Membership Categories”, and it will open the 4 categories of memberships available.
3. Click in the box next to the membership/s you wish to buy. Click either one of the blue boxes which show the price.
4. On the left-hand side of the page, find the box “Name of Exhibitor/Competitor”. Write in the box the name of the person you are purchasing the membership for. If it is a family membership, put the name of one of the adults. Leave the “Exhibit” box empty.
5. In the “Number of Entries” box, always leave the number at “1”. If you are purchasing, for example 2 adult memberships, finish one purchase and then complete a second using the name of the second person in the “name of Exhibitor/Competitor” box.
6. Click on the green box “Add Entry”. A pop-up window appears, in which further details are required for family and junior memberships. All fields must have something typed in them, so type NA in the fields that do not apply. Eg, if you are buying an adult or pensioner membership, you type NA in each of the 4 fields. Click “Save”.
7. Your purchases are now listed under “Your Classes”. You can edit or remove items if required.
8. Click the “Continue” button, which takes you to the next page. Ignore the “Eligible for Member Pricing” box.
9. You can request an Equestrian Vehicle Pass if required (only available with Adult or Family memberships). Click “Update” if you do so.
10. Under “Entry Totals”, click “I Agree” to Showday Online’s Terms & Conditions, then click “Continue”. You are then taken to the payment page, where you pay with a credit card through PayPal.
11. Congratulations, you have done it!!!!!
By placing an entry you accept this shows Terms & Conditions of Entry
Entries open: 01/12/2019
All Entries close: 15/05/2020