2019 National Clydesdale & Heavy Horse Festival
National Clydesdale & Heavy Horse Festival, 19 Jan 2019 — 20 Jan 2019
Over the past 11 years the Festival has grown to be one of the largest displays of heavy horses in Australia.
An extensive program provides opportunities of all age groups and skill levels to participate in a relaxed and cohesive environment.
Full commentary, demonstrations, trade and market stalls are a major part of the festival enabling the free flow of information between participants and the general public.
Our Festival is much more than just a ‘horse show’ enabling the general public to be entertained and interact with show ring activities and displays in our trade village and breed information booths.
We have classes on offer in areas of led Stud Stock, Heavy Trade Harness, Working Draft, Long Reining/Obstacle Course, Ridden Heavy Horse/Rider classes & Heavy Horse Dressage. Breeds such as Clydesdale, Shire, Percheron, Gypsy Cob, Drum Horse, Friesian, Highland Pony, Fjord, Haflinger & registered partbreds, we have classes for all.
Our popular Dinner Auction will also be on the Saturday night $10 pp - we have lots of items to be auctioned off.
The National Equestrian Centre is part of to the Werribee Park Precinct with the Werribee Zoo, Werribee Park Mansion & the State Rose Garden right next door.
Show Organiser - Rob Ronzio P: 0408 534 881 or Secretary- Val Perkins P: 0438 599 590 E: email@example.com
- Ann Gilbert (NSW) - Clydesdales, Shires, Junior Handler, Delivery Horse, Driver classes
- Beverley Richards (VIC) - Led partbred, Drum Horse, Gypsy cob, Fjord, Haflinger, Highland, Friesian, Percheron, Ridden Heavy Horses.
- Rhonda Strafford (VIC) - Fancy Dress, Rider classes
- Peter Strafford (VIC) - Tradesman & Delivery Turnout, Show Cart Turnout
- Joe Lawrence (VIC)- Working Horse
- Yvonne Morrison (VIC) - Heavy Horse Dressage
Entries online $10 per classEntry on the day $15 per classDressage - maximum of 2 tests per horse (pre entry only)
By placing an entry you accept this shows Terms & Conditions of Entry
Entries open: 05/11/2018
All Entries close: 14/01/2019
Results: View Results