Temuka & Geraldine Agricultural & Pastoral Society, 29 Nov 2020
Winchester Mini Show
By placing an entry you accept this shows Terms & Conditions of Entry
Entries open: 11/10/2020
All Entries close: 20/11/2020
Terms & Conditions of Entry
Sunday 29 November 2020
Held @ Winchester A&P Grounds
Entry off Rise Road
Entries Close Friday 20 November 2020
P.O. Box 3049, Watlington, Timaru 7943.
Phone: 027 488 0777 or 03 314 3722 - email: email@example.com
In-Hand Starting at 9:00am
Ridden Starting 11:00am approximately but not before
Plaiting optional, Tidy attire
Conditions of Entry
1. All riders ride at their own risk.
2. Approved Safety helmets with a current ESNZ red sticker must be worn.
3. Snaffle bridles only in showing.
4. Any objection/complaint must be accompanied with a $50.00 deposit which will be refunded if the complaint is upheld.
5. Combinations may only compete in one ridden and one led showing section.
6. All stallions must be shown in a bit. A Steward will order any stallion considered out of control or to be causing undue disquiet to other horses from the ring without recourse from the stallion owner/exhibitor/competitor. It is compulsory for all stallions to wear two (2) official ‘S” identification badges, one attached to each side of their bridle, at all Shows/Events at all times. The rider must also wear two RAS official (2) armbands (one on each arm) when in the ring. ‘S’ badges to be purchased from RAS Head Office or ESNZ; armbands from RAS Head Office. Handlers and Riders of stallions must wear an approved Hi Viz vest at Shows/Events when outside the showing ring. Vests can be purchased from RAS Head Office.
7. Temuka & Geraldine A&P Assn do not accept any liability for any accidents etc. occurring to any person horse pony or property while on the grounds. The Temuka and Geraldine A&P Assn endeavor to comply with the Health and Safety Act and other relevant legislations.
8. Late entries will acquire a 50% penalty of the total entry fee.
9. Yards must be left clean and tidy and all manure and hay to be removed from around the floats.
10. Ponies may be ridden by riders of any age bearing in mind this is a training day so a great opportunity to get Novice or green ponies’ mileage.
11. Led Rein Rider age 4-10 years old & First Ridden 12 & Under. Age from date of show
12. Back numbers can be provided with a refundable $5 fee or own number holders can be used.
13. All dogs must always be on a short lead and supervised /controlled. Their supervisor shall be liable for any accident/damage caused by the action of their dogs at the showgrounds.