Terms & Conditions of Entry
LATE ENTRIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
• FEES MUST ACCOMPANY ENTRIES. ANY ENTRIES NOT PAID FOR BY 9AM SATURDAY 3rd November WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
RED TAGGED HELMETS ARE MANDATORY FOR ALL RIDERS WHEN MOUNTED. NO RED TAG - NO ENTRY INTO THE RING - NO EXCEPTION
• PLEASE NOTE: THE CANTERBURY AREA PONY CLUB YELLOW REPORT SHEET WILL BE IN USE AT THIS EVENT FOR ANY ABUSE OF THE HORSE, RIDER OR OFFICAL.
• No horse, pony or rider is eligible for both hack and pony rings, or showing and Pony Club rings.
• The committee reserves the right to alter, delete or combine any class or classes as it sees fit.
• A Novice Horse, Pony, Coloured or Standardbred is one that does not have more than the number of firsts (against all breeds) specified in this schedule. All Firsts, won before closing date of entries, at any show to be counted. Snaffle bits to be worn in all classes for Novices with not more than the specified number of firsts, as stated in this schedule. Lead Rein and First Ridden ponies MUST be shown in a snaffle bridle..
• Age of rider as at the date of the show. Only mares and geldings may compete, colts or stallions not allowed.
• Entry fees $4.00 per class, plus $10.00 levy per horse/pony. Fees include Area levy, ChCh P.C. Levy, ground fee, and First Aid. There will be programmes available on the day at a cost of $2.00 each. Please indicate on entry if required or they will be available to download from the internet.
• REFUNDS - There will be no refund of entry fees except 75% may be refunded on presentation of a vet's or doctor's certificate within seven (7) days from date of show, postal date must reflect this.
• Ellesmere Pony Club follows the NZPC doping policy for horses and riders.
• Protests must be accompanied by a deposit of $40, refundable if the protest is sustained and submitted no later than half an hour after the incident that gave rise to the protest.
• ELLESMERE A & P SHOWGROUNDS IS A FARM, NO DOGS ARE PERMITTED ON THE GROUNDS, EITHER IN A VEHICLE OR ON OR OFF A LEAD, Failure to comply will result in instant disqualification with no refund OR you will be asked to remove your vehicle, float, horse/pony and dog and park outside the grounds Please leave your pets at home.
• Competitors ride at their own risk. Ellesmere Pony Club committee and members, and Ellesmere A & P Association accept no responsibility for injury, loss or damage to property, horse or pony, rider or spectator. Please abide by all signage and keep the main gate closed at all times.
• Ellesmere Pony Club ensure all cups and trophies are in perfect condition when presented to winners, all winners are therefore responsible for any repairs to cups/trophies that are needed while in their care. If returned damaged the cost of repair will be invoiced to person involved.
• To be held wet or fine.
• BACK NUMBERS NOT RETURNED WILL BE CHARGED AT $20, an account will be sent 7 days after the show. Only Ellesmere Pony Club Numbers To Be Used.
• Ellesmere Pony Club reserves the Right to refuse Admission to any competitor.
• Ribbons to 6th place will be awarded in all classes; any equal placing's awarded at the Judge's discretion.
• Transfers or substitutions on the day without vet or doctors certificate will be deemed a new entry and as such will be liable for a late fee of $5.00 per class; late entries if accepted will be classes plus $10.00 per horse.
• ALL NON PONY CLUB MEMBERS ONLY MUST fill out an NZPCA Agreement for Casual Members form.
• If you do not receive an email of payment confirmation then your entry has not been accepted due to non-payment. We will not be chasing payments and will not accept late entries due to payment not being made on time.
• Please note that due to Family commitments emails, phone calls and Entries will only be processed between 6pm-8pm Wednesdays and Sundays.
• Printed Catalogue available on the day for $2 please. Indicate on entry form or on the extras section for online entries.
HOT FOOD, DRINKS, & CHOCOLATE WILL BE AVAILABLE