How to place an entry on Showday.online
1. All first time users must create an account with the showday.online website. Details from this account will be passed on to any show you enter. Please use correct punctuation for your name etc. This will make sure your address is formatted correctly for shows to mail out any correspondence they need to. Incorrectly formatted address may result in your correspondence not getting to you.
- After registering for the first time, you will be sent a welcome email from us. This email will contain a link back to our website where you will be able to set the password for your account. Once set, you will be able to login with your email address and this password. If you have not received this email, please contact us.
You must do this to activate your account
2. When you are a returning user, you will login with your email address and password via the showday.online web site. If you have forgotten your password, please use the “Reset your Password” option on the Login screen.
3. Once logged in, if you need to update your contact details, click on your name in the top right-hand corner of the screen. Any email address changes will need to be made by Showdayonline.
4. From the “Home & Shows” screen Select the Show you would like to enter from the list of shows open for entries.
5. You will now be able to start placing entries.
For animals entries
- For animals, please select the Area you would like to enter your combination of Entrant/rider & Exhibit into. Each time you click on the “+” symbol, the section, subsection or class list will be visible. Select all the classes you would like to enter this combination in by ticking the boxes beside each class.
- Please read all relevant information in the pop ups, as this relates to the sections you are entering.
- Once you’ve selected the classes you want to enter, they will be listed above the Name of Exhibitor/Competitor box (right hand side of the screen). Type in the name of the rider or competitor (please use correct punctuation) in the box “Name of Exhibitor/Competitor” and type the name of the animal in the “Exhibit” box (please use correct punctuation).
- If entering multiple animals e.g. sheep without names into the selected classes, use the “Number of Entries” option to increase it to the number of animals. If your entering a different numbers of entries in different classes, then you may need to do some classes separately.
- Click the “Add Entry” button to add these entries to your entry form. These will now be displayed with the class, entrant and exhibit information below the heading “Your Classes”. It is good idea to check your classes entered at this point
- Repeat for all combinations you need to enter.
For all non-animal entries
- For all non-animal entries select the Area or Areas you would like to enter the same person into. Please read all relevant information in the pop ups, as this relates to the sections you are entering. Each time you click on the “+” symbol, the section, subsection or class list will be visible
- Select all the classes you would like to enter by ticking the boxes beside each class.
- Once selected the classes will be listed above the “Name of Exhibitor/Competitor box”.
- Type in the name of the Entrant (please use correct punctuation) in the box “Name of Exhibitor/Competitor”.
- If entering multiple items in the selected classes, use the “Number of Entries” option to increase it to the number of entries. If your entering different numbers of entries in different classes, then you will need to do some classes separately.
- Click the “Add Entry” button to add these entries to your entry form. These will now be displayed with the class and entrant information below the heading Your Classes.
- Repeat for all entries you need to enter.
If you have made a mistake with any of your entries, please use the “Remove” button beside the entry you need to delete to remove it from the list.
6. When you are happy your entries are correct, select the “Continue” button, this will take you to the checkout page.
- If you need to go straight to the checkout just use the “No Classes Required” button
7. Your entries will be listed on the checkout page.
Some shows may require extra information about your entry which will appear below each combination. This may be information such as the registration number, age, sire or dam of the animal or rider information. Please fill out any fields that are applicable to your entry. If the requested information is not required for your entry, then put N/A in each box. All box must have something in the for your entry to be completed.
8. If you are a member of the association you are entering, then slide the “Eligible for Member Pricing” button across to the right and select “Update”. This will then display the updated pricing for each entry.
If membership is available to purchase online for the show it will be available above the “Eligible for Member Pricing” button in the Memberships section. Please note that not all shows will have membership available to purchase online.
9. Extra items are now able to be ordered below membership, such as yards, stables, catalogue, admin fees etc, depending on what the show has available. Select the quantity of these you would like to order in the box beside each one.
Please note, that some of these may automatically have a quantity already assigned to them, these are mandatory fees charged by the show and cannot be removed. These may need to be increased depending on the requirements of the show you are entering, please see the rules for each below the item.
10. Once you are happy that your entries are correct, and you have ordered any extra items needed, slide the “I Agree” button to the right indicating you agree to the terms and conditions of the show you have entered and the terms and conditions of the showdayonline website.
Click “Continue” to move on to the payments page
11. On the payment page you will be able to select a payment method that the show has made available. Not all options will be available for each show but may be a combination of the below.
- Cash or Cheque - Make your payment by cash or cheque at the show grounds before close of entries or post your cheque to us. Please note, your entry is completed once payment is received.
- Bank Transfer - Use your Internet Banking to pay, the shows details will be provided in your notification email. Please note, your entry is completed once payment is received.
- Polipay - POLi allows you to pay securely via your internet banking account. You will be redirected to POLi, where you choose your bank, log in to your internet banking, and make your payment. When payment is complete, you'll be brought back to Showday for your booking confirmation. Please note: POLi payments must be made in the currency of your booking.
- Credit Card - Use your Credit Card to pay, you will be directed to the Secure Bill's payment page to make you payment
Once your selected payment method is complete, return to the Showdayonline page for a thank you message. You will now be sent an acknowledgement email with the details of the entry you have just placed.
Thank you for using our website to place your entries.
Should you need further assistance please contact us or for urgent matters call AUS 1800 032 394 or NZ 0800 032 394